During the programme we will explore:
- The source of creativity and ideas.
- A bird’s eye view of the journey to bring a book into the world.
- How to get started and allow creative genius so you write the book you are meant to write.
- Find a process that suits you and enables a natural flow to your writing.
- Build your resilience to navigate the obstacles and vagaries of the writer’s journey.
- Understand how to avoid or get out of writer’s block.
- How to get beyond the fears and anxieties that prevent you from ‘putting yourself out there.’
- How to differentiate your story from other books that are published.
- Consider what else you need to think about before you get your book published.
- Identify who and what support you can draw on to help you to finish your project.
- Any questions, thoughts, worries, concerns you have that occur to you along the way.
The programme consists of 7 online, 90 minute sessions, spread over a period of three months. Each week you will be invited to complete written exercises designed to get you past any blockages and pave the way for your book to get published.
You can opt to have individual coaching sessions to run alongside the programme. To benefit from the discounted price, these must be booked and paid for prior to the start of the programme.
- 1 x one hour coaching session £75.00
- 2 x one hour coaching sessions £120.00