This programme is relaxed, reflective and experiential. It has the potential to make a profound difference to your coaching practice. Coaching Presence is not a skill that you learn. It is something that happens when we allow our thinking, expectations, beliefs and assumptions fall away and we're left with who we really are. It is a remembering more than a learning.
During the sessions, we will slow our pace and thinking down and reflect deeply on who we really are. Maria will share what she has learned about presence, since she published her book on the subject in 2014. The sessions will also include a mix of quiet and written reflection and you will have opportunities to experience presence in relationship with other members of the group.
The agenda is very loose and will be responsive to the needs of the group. During this programme you will:
- Explore how coaching really works.
- Learn how your presence in the coaching relationship impacts on the success of coaching.
- Explore who you are at your core, your source of inner wisdom, and how to bring this to your coaching.
- How to get beyond your own mental chatter, ego and intellect to be in service of your client.
- Learn how to work with your coaching clients at a deeper level, beyond action plans, behaviours, tools and techniques.
- Understand the nature of insight and how this brings about seismic shifts for your clients.
- How to help clients access their own Invisible Coach, the inner source of their own wisdom.
- How to be present, more of the time in your coaching meetings.
The programme consists of eight x 90 minute online sessions, spread over four weeks.